Thursday, June 20, 2013

WELL HELLO THERE FRIENDS!

My goodness. Talk about Blog abandonment. Since I have been gon-e we welcomed our 3rd princess (and Disney baby) Amelia Margaret-
 

And then life took off! It has been a world wind year but I am excited to be back BLOGGING Disney again! We are 188 days away from our SURPRISE Disney vacation! The girls still have NO CLUE we are going to Disney at Christmas and this is literally the HARDEST thing ever keeping it a secret because Todd and I are SO excited!!

We are busy working out the plans on how we are going to do the surprise and BOY is it going to be a magical one! 

I am finalizing the plans for our dining reservations and such and will share with you as we get those booked (IN 8 DAYS!) but we will be staying at the Art of Animation Resort this time. The girls have been begging since we toured it during the last vacation-Speaking of which-its been a year since our last vacation so I promise to get up some photos and blogs about that trip!

If you are new here joining from Pinterest-WELCOME I am thankful that you have stumbled into our little magical world. We are a crazy Disney loving family that has had many magical trips and I have lots of fun tips (that you WON'T find) anywhere else!

I have a few hours before feedings so I am going to go ahead and start writing post for the rest of the week! Again thanks for sticking around lets get the pixie dust flying again!

No comments:

Post a Comment