Sunday, June 23, 2013

2012 Recap: Day 6 Magic Kingdom part 2

Remember how I told you Chef Mickey's is no long my favorite place for breakfast?? Let me introduce you to my new favorite...


 I booked this reservation for 1 reason. 1 on 1 time with Mary Poppins. If you didn't know-I ADORE her! 

 Well-this place was the BEST breakfast I have had at Walt Disney World. From the "special juice"
 To the Strawberry soup! IT WAS AMAZING! We ate, and ate, and ate, and ate, and ate.....






 the buffet was full of everything from design your own omelet  to the famous Micky Waffles.


 There was tons of Jams and Toast as well (A broadus family favorite...I know. We are weird!)




Next it was on to Magic Kingdom! We split up again (I recommend doing this with groups after a few days...we enjoyed our friends and they enjoyed us but it was also nice to have a family vacation on the side.)





 We rode all the rides. Literally. EVERY. LAST. ONE.
















We ate more food (this my friends-quick service at the Harbour House)









 Then we surprised the kiddos with a trip to the Pirate's League. It was the most fun surprise of the trip!!
 Picking out their Pirate Names....
 Getting their makeup done.



 A little new do for the new Jake....
 and yes...our diva fell asleep in the makeup chair ;)



 see....passed out. hahahah she loved it!

The big girl was 100% into the whole pirate garb.

 After a short nap-she was back with us!






 We took in the afternoon parade and had some turkey legs....
 and frozen lemonade....










 Then we took this picture of our pirates at the train station!

 It was our last night at Disney and we had a ton of snack credits left. So what did we do....We snacked....
 and snacked......
 and snacked.....
 Then rode some more!!!

It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment