Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Snacks in the Park!

Lets face it, snack time is everyone's favorite time! It doesn't matter if you just at the delicious all-you-care to eat Breakfast buffet at Chef Mickeys, by 10 o'clock, its snack time! We always bring "snacks" into the parks with us. I love to save my Snack Credit from the Dining Plan for something spectacular like the Dole Whip, Rice Cream,Churros or Veggie Egg Roll (I know, total dork. But they are delicious!)

Some of the Snacks we bring each year are:
Cheetos
Cheez-its
Granola
Chex-Mix
Peanut butter crackers
Gummies
Goldfish
Suckers
Smarties
.....anything the kids really enjoy that I know will carry-them over!

I keep little containers ) filled with an assortment of snacks and when we go to wait in line for rides/character meets...I pull these out!

One of my tips is make "wait in line snacks" special. We don't eat a lot of Junk Food at our house so snacks are the stuff the kids always ask for but only get on "special occasions". Cheetos are literally a saving grace during the long wait at the Epcot Character Spot! Just don't forget the baby wipes to clean up those orange fingers and lips :)

I am not a cutesy mom. But thanks to Pinterest we can see mom's who are and love their ideas! This is one of my favorite Disney Bloggers cutesy snack ideas :)


 What's some of your favorite Snacks to bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment