Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Princess of the Day 2010

**flashback memory from our 2010 trip. This has been selected as our family's favorite Disney memory**


During our last trip we celebrated my 26 birthday and Madyson's 4th birthday
 (same day...22 years apart!)

We scheduled a very important breakfast at the most magical place in Walt Disney World,
Cinderella's Castle.

We had an extremely early reservation and we arrived EVEN earlier. We stood at the gate talking to the Cast Member telling him how special the day was and he agreed.

We were the FIRST people in Magic Kingdom! As soon as they let us in, Madyson took off running. I really wanted a family picture with us and the castle (without 2,000 people in the background) but what I got was a VERY excited little girl running.


As I chased her snapping picture after picture I realized that this was so much more special than a family photo. Tears streamed down my face. I could feel the excitement she had generating off of her little princess clad self.

Once she reached the castle she did turn for a smile

And then ran off to find, Cinderella! Not only did she(we) get to meet Cinderella...BOTH girls got to be Princess of the Day! They donned precious little stickers and got to led the other dining guest up the stairs to the dining room.
It was such a wonderful experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment