Monday, June 25, 2012

ITs almost here!

The excitement that surrounds our house right now is infectious! We are now 11 days from our Disney trip!

We have been busy prepping all 4 kids for this amazing adventure. Madyson is the only one out of the 4 with Disney Memories. Aubrie kate, only knows shes been to Disney but has no memory of it (so its like her first time!) Gavin, has never been and is getting very excited thanks to Madyson sharing all her knowledge with him! Then there is sweet Rachel...the baby of the bunch. She is going to be SO much fun on this trip! She has been getting so excited watching YouTube videos!

Todd and I are busy finishing packing. I have been doing a continuous post throughout this process and will share that real soon!

We are busy packing because next week, I will be helping the Byrds (our Bffs going with us for the 1st time) get packed.

In my opinion, packing is THE most crucial part to the whole planning process. I can't wait to share how we do it!

I will leave you with our new favorite youtube videos. This family is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment