Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Magic Kingdom

When you hear Magic Kingdom what do you think about? I think about dreams, wishes, and well...magic.

This year at the magic kindom was nothing less than I expected. We started off with reservations at Cinderellas Castle. What we got was a whole lot more! Let me explain....

We had early reservations, well they opened the gate and off Madyson went. She RAN the entire way up main street to the castle.

She passed everyone and it was like it was her and the castle.
Because we were the first there...the girls got to be "Princesses of the Day" They got stickers, special time with Cinderella, and got to lead the rest of the breakfast goers up the stairs to the dining hall.
Here is me and my birthday girl
and my momma and her birthday girl..(get it? Madyson and I share a birthday!)
Well breakfast was very nice! I loved the orange juice and hashbrowns
It was great celebrating mine & Madyson's birthday with our family!
They even sang happy birthday to us and brought us a cake!
We added some new characters to our autograph book!!

And with my parents there this year...I even got to ride some rides with Todd!!
We watched the Disney Electrical Parade! It was fantastic!

When you visit Disney...You know what they say!
and boy...did they!!

No comments:

Post a Comment