Friday, September 3, 2010

How Terrible am I??

Its been almost 2 months since we ventured off to Disney and I have written nothing to tell you about it!

Well, First off. It was magical. The most magical Disney trip I have ever been on. The girls were a great age (4 & 2) We saw so much and experienced alot!

Let me tell you a small description of the highlights

Epcot
*where we went our first day*
It was perfect weather! madyson rode test track, her first big girl ride...she didn't get on another "height ride" the rest of the trip ;) We had princess dinner at Norway and watched the fireworks! Here are my favorite epcot pictures!




I am scheduling post right now for each day so you can see the whole trip this weekend! Remember if you have any specific questions about Disney or planning a trip with kiddos feel free to leave a comment or email me at thebroadusbunch@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment