Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Animal Kingdom

AKA...my favorite park! A lot of people skip out on the Animal Kingdom but it is my #2 favorite park (next to Magic Kingdom

The first thing we do as soon as we get into Animal Kingdom is go to the Kil. Safari! Here is Aubrie and Todd!

Next we joined Pocahontas and her friends for a dance party!

We rode the Kali River Rapids (used the child swap since AK isn't big enough)
We saw "Its tough to be a bug", The finding Nemo Musical, We met more characters
watched the jammin jungle parade...

Even stumbled upon a croc!

That night we ate at BOMA. Which I WAS SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT! I wish I could report positive things but it was terrible. I love African Cuisine...LOVE IT. but this food was plain and unflavored. The only good thing was the desserts. But for $34.99 a person (if you don't have the dining plan) It def. wasn't worth it.

2 comments:

  1. What is "child swap"? I'm not surprised this one's your fave, since you loved/love the zoo so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Child swap is when you have a little on that is too little. 1 parent stands at the end of the ride with a cast member why the other parent rides with the bigger kid. Once parent 1 has ridden and the ride is over, parent 2 hops on (NO WAIT) and rides with big child while little bitty is with the other parent

    ReplyDelete