Monday, September 6, 2010

Hollywood Studios

My least favorite park. Why? Well, its spaced out, there isn't alot of shade, and I have so many great ideas of things they need to add to the park and since I don't work for Disney....nor do they offer me free vacations in swap for my ideas...I just get sad going there.

But we went and let me tell you about what we did do!

We started off with Breakfast at Chef Mickeys

Then we headed to Hollywood Studios

We met up with some of our friends

and some Einsteins! (I love this picture bc Annie pulled out Aubrie's Paci right before I took it so aubrie might smile!!)

We played on the Honey I shrunk the kids playground
we did the Great Movie Ride, We played Toy Story Mania, We rode Tower of Terror, Rockin Roller Coaster, We did the Backlot Tour, We saw the Parade

Madyson even got a trophy for participating in the pre parade show!
She answered a question about Hannah Montana correctly (thanks to my nieces Emma and Ellie!)


But here is my two favorite parts!

After the parade we were starving and we were going to use our Quick Service Meal at the Pizza Planet. We walked by the Hollywood Brown Derby (one of the BEST places to eat in Disney) and I was telling Todd how I tried to get reservations there but they were booked. The next thing I know Todd is walking into the restaurant. He explained to the people how I have been dying to eat there and is there anyway a party of 6 can be seated in the next hour. Yall, God was with him. The lady at the desk said, "well...actually...we just had a party of 6 cancel their reservation in 15 minutes!!! I was so excited! We ate and it was fabulous! If you go and you get to eat here PLEASE order the COBB SALAD appetizer. Don't say "oh I don't want this on it.." Just get it. It is THE BEST SALAD you will ever have! I have been craving one since we got back! I even called and asked for the receipe but mine is nothing like theirs!!

my 2nd favorite part of the park is Fantasmic. My parents were exhausted at this point. (remember we had been at the hot boring park all day bc it was the only day that week that Fantasmic was showing and the park usually fills up fast.) But I kept telling them we are going and you will love it. We waited in line 35 minutes, waited at our seat for 1 hour 45 minutes but it was worth it!
My parents were in awe of the firework, theatrical show and they haven't stopped talking about it!

So there is our trip in a wrap up! Remember, if you have any questions about it or about taking kids to disney, feel free to leave a message here or email me at thebroadusbunch@gmail.com!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we just got back last week from our Disney trip so it's been fun looking at your posts. :) I read your other post about AK and I have to say that I really enjoyed Boma and I'm a bit of a food snob. :)
    Can you send me the recipe for the Cobb Salad? My e-mail is lifewithdandh (at) gmail (dot) com. I'll have to go to Hollywood Brown Derby next time. We went to 50's Prime Time Cafe and Sci Fi Drive In Diner.
    And, your pics of your meal at Cinderella Castle really makes me want to go there! I hope I have a little girl some day other wise my husband and son will have to deal. Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete