Monday, May 10, 2010

There has been a change in plans!

Today I changed some of our dining plans up!

Instead of going to O'hana on Wednesday night we will be going to BOMA. BOMA is at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. 

I love African cuisine and Todd nor my parents have ever experienced it. So I think this is going to be a fun change. Plus this restaurant is outside of the Animal Kingdom and our hotel is considered to be in the Animal Kingdom area so its closer, less travel time!

Im a getting excited about the trip! Ready to get there!!! A little over a month & 1/2 then we will be CELEBRATING in Disney!


1 comment:

  1. I'd love to know the details of your plans, like your hotel, park touring, etc.(if you're comfortable sharing them!). I love knowing about people's Disney plans. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete