Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 2 and 3

I have decided to skip day 2 of the trip because that is the birthday and I have alot of surprises that I don't want to share yet! (also, I am afraid if Todd reads this he will start asking how much I have spent =) )

Ill give you a hint, it mostly takes place at the Magic Kingdom. At night we will enjoy the Electrical Parade (back this summer!!) and fireworks that evening.






Day 3 of the trip is our "Animal Kingdom" day!

We will be eating breakfast in our hotel. then we will head over to the AK for a day of animals, parades, and characters. I have said it before, this is a great place to meet a lot of characters you don't see at other places!!

We are having lunch @ the rain forest cafe. I love their pita quesadilla!

After the parade we will go back to our hotel to clean up and rest.

Then we have reservations at BOMA! I am so excited about this!
First off, BOMA is at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Which is like an amusement park in itself.

After we eat we are planning on staying for a movie by the pool, Animals here never stop! We can see the animals that are on display at the savannah! (did you know that they have night vision goggles at the guest relations desk so you can see the animals even at dark!?!?)
and letting the kids play at Hakuna Matata playground.

If we still have energy we will probably hop on over to Magic Kingdom. for a few more hours of fun!

On this day the girls will be wearing their safari shorts and cute white tops I got them! for dinner they will be rocking their pink giraffe dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment