Sunday, November 17, 2013

The crazyness

Yall-Life is simply crazy right now! You all know how I am a huge planner-as in usually by now I am making list and packing and doing all the fun stuff!

Well-a few weeks ago-we decided to move-out of out state-(crazy? Read about it here)

So I am packing...just not for Disney! I am packing to move! Crazy I know!

I had a sweet blogger ask me how this was going to impact the vacation-well without giving away detail-let me share :)

Todd moves to our new house and new state in a week-the girls and I will stay in Mississippi til December so they can finish out school. They get out of school on the 20th-and we will remain here til Christmas Day-When we leave for Disney-

So not only am I packing I am having to secretly pack our Disney stuff as well-Good thing they go to school for 7 hours a day :)

Starting in December, I will start to reveal a little more about our surprise plans!

Anyone else traveling to Disney over the holidays??

No comments:

Post a Comment