Thursday, January 7, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to the Disney, Mom Style Blog! As a huge lover of all things Disney, I have never loved it more than I do now, as a mom. We took our first family trip to Disney in July 0f 09 and are planning a return July 10! This blog will show you things we did in our first trip, what worked well for us, what did not, where we ate, what we packed, and so on! Plus it will give you an inside peak on things we have in stored for this vacation!

I have been to Disney in all the eras of my life! I went as a child, as a teenager, as a young adult and as a mom, and let me tell you NOTHING beats seeing your child see Cinderella's Castle for the first time! (or get a hug from Mickey, a kiss from Snow White, watch the fireworks at Epcot..and so on and so on!)

I will do my very best to keep you up to date with all things going on a Disney! I look forward to taking this magical journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment