Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Next on the schedule

So day 2 at Disney is going to start with Hollywood Studios! Let me just say I hate Hollywood studios. For years I have designed what I think is the best way to redesign this park. And now, they are doing that! The Sorcerer's Hat has been removed and new things are coming! I. can't. Wait. 

Once we hit the top rides-we are going to bebop over to our hotel for some swimming-chilling and relaxing. We love to disappear from the parks in the heat is the day and spend time at the hotel swimming and napping. 

After some pool time-we are headed back to Epcot for dinner & Illuminations.

People say all the time Epcot is there least favorite park. And boy I can not wait to get down there and document how WE do Epcot-and let you in on some awesome secrets. 

A little over 30 days!

Oh and in Disney related news-I am a new #DisneyPandora collector! Our sweet Anna gave me my first charm and bracelet for my birthday! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment