Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What bags do the Broadus' carry inside the park?

Hi!

I got an email asking how the Broadus' pack to go inside the park. Great question!

We use Thirty-One bags to travel to Disney! Here is a quick vlog on how we do it!





If you see any products you are interested in feel free to shop at my Thirty-One store! I have a party ending May 31st!

May's special is spend $31 dollars and get the all-in-one organizer (great for your car to keep your snacks, kids games and such in while traveling or anytime) for $5!!!


Products Seen Are: Cinch Sac $20
Zipper Pouch: $15
Wristlet Wallet: $25

all can be personalized for $7 each :)

2 comments:

  1. Of course you know I love this for so many reasons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its fun to have new prints of these items to share! I have loved mine for years!

    ReplyDelete