Friday, March 23, 2012

3 months and 2 weeks

We are at 3 months and two weeks until our Disney Vacation! I am so excited about this years trip. Usually, by now, I have picked out outfits, have everything planned out, but the past few months have been about other things than Disney. So I am feeling a little BEHIND!

Right now Disney is offering FREE dining in weeks From August- September. So maybe your Tax return was a little better than you expected. Go ahead and look into a fun fast trip! Its a great time to visit!


Also on the blog,  the New Value Resort "Art of Animation" Opening Dates are up! Our next trip we will stay here! AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!

So, have you booked your next vacation? Are you planning one and have a question!? i would love to hear! leave a comment or tweet me at @SarahBroadus

No comments:

Post a Comment