Wednesday, March 24, 2010

To hop or not to hop?

I received an email the other day from a mom wanting to know my thoughts on park hopping with a toddler.

Here is the email:

"Sarah, My husband and I are taking our 17 month old to Disney for the first time this summer. We are debating on if we should do the one park/one day tickets or the park hopper. Do you have a suggestion?-Carrie."


Well Carrie, I personally believe that if you are going to Disney, in the summer, with a 17 month old. 1 park/ 1 day tickets would be your best bet and here is why.

With 1 park/1 day you can take your time and explore the park to its fullest. You can get to the park that morning...leave around lunch (when it is super hot) and return back to the same park that evening to finish your day out.

It is more relaxing and you can enjoy this vacation...which is what a vacation is for!

Thanks for the email!

If you have any questions please, leave a comment or email me and I will be happy to try my best to answer all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment